Paint On Color products are light-curing intensive resin-based paints for intra and extraoral use, individual design and characterization of composite restorations or composite inlays/ onlays. The material is light-curing and faced with a layer of translucent composite.
The assortment comprises 7 colours (red, yellow, blue, brown, grey, white, white opaque). The colours can be mixed to individual additional colours (orange=red+yellow, purple=red+blue, green=blue+yellow, or brightened up colours by adding white).
· Individual characterisation of composite restorations and composite inlays/onlays.
· Drawing of fissures.
· Primer or intermediate layer of paint.
· Masking of enamel hypoplasias and discolourations.
· Neutralising unwanted colour deviations with pulp protection materials.
· Covering pretreated metal surfaces (colour: white opaque).
There are no reviews yet.